Terms and Conditions
Triumph Covers / Diana T. Calcado
Who I Am
I am Diana T. Calcado. I own and manage this website as well as the newsletter listed below. You can contact me with any concerns at email@example.com
Data Collection – Website
Non-personally identifying information such as browser type, referring site, date and time of visit may be collected for the purpose of understanding how visitors use the site. This information is not released or shared with anyone not associated with Diana T. Calcado.
- Personally identifying information such as IP address, name, email address, website address, are collected for users who choose to leave comments on posts. Email addresses will not be posted, only name and website address if the user chooses to share it. This information is used by WordPress to send further comments/responses to users who choose to receive them or by May Dawney Designs for the sole purpose of communicating with website visitors. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of May Dawney and it’s contractors except in response to a court order or governmental request.
- Personally identifying information such as name, email address, and PayPal identifier are viewable by May Dawney Design when this information is entered in contact forms, the review form, and through the check-out process.
- At times, similar data may be collected on other forms for giveaways, book orders, opinion polls, etc. We will not ask for any data than is not necessary and relevant for the purpose stated on the form.
- Held on file with WordPress: name and email address of anyone who signs up to receive updates when something is added to the website. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
- Held on file by PayPal: name, email address, and amount paid by anyone who makes a purchase through covers.maydawney.com.
Your Rights Based on GDPR
- You have the right to access your personal data and to know how we use it.
- You have the right to request that we update or correct your personal data.
- You have the right to be forgotten. In other words, you may request that we will delete
- your personal data.